Getting Full Compensation for Your Work-Related Injury
Prim Law Firm, PLLC has a special sympathy for construction workers who suffer serious injuries on the job.
Our lead attorney grew up in the business and has strong ties to trade unions across West Virginia. If you were injured in a construction accident, no one will work harder to get the full compensation you deserve.
We have represented carpenters, heavy equipment operators, pipefitters, boilermakers, ironworkers, and others who put their bodies and their lives on the line in hard, dangerous jobs.
We fight insurance companies on behalf of construction workers in Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg, Clarksburg, Wheeling, and all throughout West Virginia, as well as clients from Kentucky and Ohio.
If you were injured on the job site, call one of our construction accident attorneys in Hurricane and schedule your free consultation at 1-866-201-7985
Serious and Catastrophic Construction Accidents
We understand that a disabling injury is devastating to someone who makes their living at construction.
Many of our clients are unable to return to work at all or must retrain for different jobs.
We pursue full damages for any construction-related injury or death:
- Falls from bridges or heights
- Rigging and crane accidents
- Heavy equipment accidents
- On-duty vehicle accidents
- Burns, explosions, and electrocution
- Toxic exposures
- Falling or flying objects
- Power tool and machinery injuries
- Scaffolding accidents
- Lost limbs and crush injuries
- Safety equipment failure
Your employer, a general contractor or a manufacturer may be responsible for additional damages in some cases. We investigate every possible source of negligence to maximize your recovery:
- Third-party lawsuits against manufacturers for malfunctioning machinery or equipment or failure to warn of dangerous chemicals
- Mandolitis claims against a general contractor or plant owner who intentionally disregarded safety measures that would have prevented the accident
- Full compensation benefits, including death benefits, permanent total disability, permanent partial disability, occupational disease, or payment for scarring/disfigurement.
Injury lawyer Brian Prim has secured hundreds of settlements and jury verdicts in 12 years of work injury and construction death litigation.
Call our law firm in Hurricane, Virginia, office toll-free at 1-866-201-7985 for a free case evaluation to find out how we can help. We make home and hospital visits, including evenings or weekends.
Also, we do not collect any attorney’s fees unless we recover damages for your construction accident injuries.