Recovering Damages for Work-Related Injury or Death
Industrial plant and factory workers are subjected to many dangers in their daily work.
If you were seriously hurt or permanently injured because of a mechanical defect or the negligence of others, Prim Law Firm, PLLC works hard to get your full benefits and compensation.
Our law firm represents working men and women – union tradesmen or laborers – employed at steel mills, chemical plants, powerhouses, factories, warehouses, and other industrial settings.
Located in Hurricane, WV we have helped injured workers in Huntington, Charleston, Parkersburg, Wheeling and throughout West Virginia.
Third-Party or Employer Lawsuit? Free Consultation at 1-866-201-7985
Prim Law Firm, PLLC has recovered compensation in a wide range of industrial accidents:
- Malfunctioning machinery
- Heavy equipment accidents
- Industrial construction
- Fires and explosions
- Chemical burns and chemical exposures
- Toxic Exposure Illness
We have handled catastrophic injury (broken back, paralysis, brain injury, loss of limb) and wrongful death claims.
For example, we recovered substantial damages for the family of a worker who was killed at a steel mill when he was crushed by a forklift while loading material without proper safety protection.
Permanent Disability, Mandolitis and Product Liability Claims
We aggressively pursue all forms of compensation for industrial accident victims:
- Third-party claims against manufacturers for defective machines and tools, or failure to warn of the dangers of toxic chemicals in products
- Mandolitis claims against employers who intentionally ignored safety regulations or knowingly put workers in dangerous situations
- All entitled compensation benefits, including total disability, permanent partial disability, disfigurement and job retraining.
West Virginia Injury Attorney Brian Prim is an experienced trial lawyer who has achieved settlements in jury verdicts in large, complex cases. Having worked in the construction trades, he understands the dangers and knows how employers and their insurance companies try to limit employee claims. No one will fight harder to get full compensation for your industrial accident.