Joshua D. Pearson, Injury Attorney
Joshua received his undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice from Marshal University in 2010 and his law degree from West Virginia University College of Law in 2013.
Since then he had been admitted to practice law in West Virginia. Josh focuses his practice on litigation matters including car wrecks, personal injury, slip and fall, wrongful death, insurance bad faith, mesothelioma, work-related lung cancers.
Josh is dedicated to helping the injured and their families and prides himself in being approachable and down to earth in discussing his clients’ questions and concerns.
Trust experienced personal injury attorneys to help you recover
At Prim Law Firm, PLLC in Hurricane, West Virginia, our attorneys focus on helping injured people. Through the use of skilled litigation tactics and expert witnesses, we work to hold negligent parties liable for your injuries.
- West Virginia, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 2013
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia, 2013
- Honors: CALI Award in Appellate Advocacy
- Student Attorney in Entrepreneurship Clinic and USPTO Law Clinic
- Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia, 2010
- B.A., Cum Laude Honors
- Honors: Recipient of A. Michael Perry Scholarship & West Virginia Promise Scholarship
- Major: Criminal Justice