- Our Firm
- Practice Areas
- Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Product Liability
- Estate Planning
- Radon Poses Huge Risk to West Virginians
- Popular Weed Killer Allegedly Causes Cancer
- Steps To Take After A Motor Vehicle Accident
- Compensation for Medical Bills in West Virginia
- What is Discovery in the Legal Process?
- What To Expect At A Deposition
- Does Health Insurance Pay for Accident Costs?
- Understanding Medicare Conditional Payments for Accident Claims
- Will You Have to Pay Taxes on Your Personal Injury Settlement?
- Common Symptoms of Defective Hernia Mesh
- What You Should Know About an ERISA Appeal
- What to Know About Letters of Protection in a Personal Injury Case
- How Medical Expenses Are Handled After a Car Accident
- How Much Is your Bodily Injury Claim Worth?
- Dealing With Diminished Value After An Accident
- What Happens If Your Car Is Totalled?
- How Do I Pay For Medical Costs After A Personal Injury?
- Contact Us
HUGE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT THIS YEAR AT CABELL COUNTY FAIR 2014
— Amy N Anthony Vaughan
Helps those in need
Cares about his fellow man and helps those in need. Proud to be his father.
— Dale Prim
A wonderful supporter
A wonderful supporter of our Cabell county Fair. 🙂
— Denise Hughes Chapman
There for me
Brian and his firm were there for me and my family in our darkest times. He has became a friend to my family and a great partner in the fight for mesothelioma in RODs Benefit for Meso Event held every 3rd Saturday in Eleanor!!!
— Missy Dorsey Bowles
Honest and Caring
I’m not much of a political person but I am a good judge of character and Brian Prim is an honest and caring member of the Putnam Co community. Thank you Brian for supporting our youth! Now everyone vote for this man for WV State Senate
— Cindy Dilley Dean
They are there for everyone.
They are very caring, understanding, and not out just to make big money. They are there for everyone. Also, they keep you informed of what’s going on at all times. I love them. If I ever need a lawyer again I will definitely be giving them a call.
— Emmalee Holmes
A super nice guy
Thank you for supporting the Cabell County Fair. A super nice guy that anyone could get to know!
— Cj Simpson
Happy and Satisfied
Great Lawyers!!! Great People!!! Very Professional and courteous!!! Happy and Satisfied Thank You!!!
— Classic ROCK Videos Studios
Thank you Brian Prim for being a true Philanthropist! Thank you and Carl Hostler for supporting the Putnam County Fair and all the 4-H participants! Your time in helping with the fair, offering your farm to the animals in the flood, and financial support are very much appreciated!
— Phenia Simmons
Cares about people
The best lawyer in the area. Cares about people more than money.
— Dale Prim